4.06.2008

I've finally found THE ONE

Carrie Wyndham-Price....sounds pretty good!!

http://www.kutv.com/content/news/topnews/story.aspx?content_id=8844cec1-4b31-45f7-9b21-924534ee1b31

7 comments:

Jerry said...

hahahah.

Wesley Wyndham-Price is a character from Buffy/Angel! That's great.

But whoever this guy is, he is my new hero.

Jerry said...

Also, apparently having a gmail account allows me to respond in a non-anonymous way. That's great too.

So do you think your fancy bike will protect you from the coming zombie apocalypse?

CAF said...

I thought you'd enjoy the article.

Fleeing zombies with ease -- that is the idea. ;)

Barb said...

I love it! You two would get along perfectly...

Ben said...

Hyperlink 101: hit the chain link button on your blog entry screen (third button from the left). Enter website address in pop up menu. Get code.

example:< a href="http://www.google.com">< /a >

Enter link title where brackets meet.

example:< a href="http://www.google.com">Google< /a >

Bobbie said...

Your Mother would like to meet him. Say... dinner at my house a week from Thursday? He can bring the ice cream, anything with chocolate. For you dear. :-)

Troy said...

ice cream is out. brains are in!