3.05.2008

A bit too silly





Even I have to admit this is a bit silly:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2008/03/05/anscombe.uk.rat.art.itn

(Sorry I can't get my hyperlink to work. I'm lame like that.)

Are all rat owners that nutty? Perhaps!

In other news, work has kept me hoppin'! I can't complain, though, because without my job I'd be forced to sit home and watch daytime TV (!shudder!)

I was so tired last night I fell asleep on the couch while watching the 10:30 Simpsons. I slept all night in my jeans with the lights on, my glasses on, no blanket, and the door unlocked (whoops!) (You didn't hear that last part, Mom.)

5 comments:

D'N'J said...

sorry, but pet owners can get away with too much. i guess if you're just throwing money around though... maybe i should start selling my cat's poop. that's artistic too...

Barb said...

Carrie - no sleeping with the door unlocked! Crazy girl.

MStevenson said...

Crazy. Both the rat owners and you sleeping with the door unlocked.

Bobbie said...

You're in BIG trouble missy!

Mom

Troy said...

I think your rats need to get jobs or something.

Lazy bums.