
Some Flickr member's been posting an old Halloween photo everyday this month. I've really been enjoying it. For some reason, those old photos and home-made costumes are much creepier than anything you could buy at a costume shop. Here's the link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/opiummuseum/sets/72157607495777601
I've been trying to decide between being a zombie -- again! -- or Marty McFly, as I happen to have a puffy vest and a denim jacket. Then again, I do still have leftover fake blood. And on the other hand (three hands?), I'm terribly inspired by the mosquito costume in one of those pics from the link above.
What are you dressing as?
8 comments:
I'm not a very fun mom. I don't plan on dressing up this year. However, both of my boys are going to be ninjas and I might dress my dog up as a pirate. Am I still a boring mom if I don't dress up, but I dress the dog up? Or does that just make me one of those really weird pet owners?
How will we tell if you're mcfly (let alone a zombie)? Maybe the mosquito costume will be easier to recognize...
bwahahahahaha! (its the pointed hat talkin')
thanks for the link - way cool
Methinks you cannot help but go as a zombie Marty McFly.
a marty mcfly zombie.
(with a giant mosquito sucking on you somewhere)
I agree with lord admiral....whoever that is. Mix the two! Totally fun sis.
I think you should be a praying mantis. That would be awesome. Or a mosquito works too.
I love the idea of you being McFly--I am always a boy for halloween. However, if you were a mosquito, you could be a mosquito named McFly--and then there would be a terrible pun to go along with it. :)
Post a Comment